Article by The Flex Seal Family
1. Place gingerbread pieces on a flat surface in a well ventilated area.
2. Spray with your Flex Seal spray and cover pieces evenly, allow to dry.
3. Place Flex Shot White to the joints of the house. Flex Glue White can also work for this.
4. Once pieces are fully adhered and the house is sturdy enough to decorate, use Flex Shot in white to draw the same way you would with frosting. Add toys, candy and anything you would want on your gingerbread house.
5. Allow house to cure for 24 hours and place on a sturdy board. We used a wood slab for a rustic look and adorned it with fake snow. Add toy animals and trees to make it extra Flextastic.