Article by The Flex Seal Family
1. Place wreath on a flat surface in a covered and well ventilated area.
2. Shake the Flex Seal Spray before use and spray the wreath until it is covered in white so it looks like snow. Be sure to leave a little green to give it a realistic look. Let dry for 24 hours.
3. Use Flex Glue Clear to adhere the ornaments, poinsettias or silk flowers of your choice to the wreath in random places.
4. Finish adding decorations. The more random placement, the better. We chose red globes since they stand out and beautify this wreath.
5. Let the Flex Glue cure for 24 hours, then your wreath will be ready to hang.