Article by The Flex Seal Family
1. Trace on a piece of paper your desired stocking shape.
2. Place on a piece of fabric and trace the shape.
3. Leave ONE INCH of space around your tracing so it is bigger than the original shape and cut the shape.
4. Use Flex Glue along the stocking edges as it will be turned inside out once dry.
5. Place “Santa’s Coal” in a festive box or mason jar. We found a cute wooden crate and wrote “Santa’s Coal” with a paint marker. You can also see how to make “Santa’s Coal” here.