Article by The Flex Seal Family
1. With a clean mason jar, apply Flex Glue Clear to the bottom of a small toy and place the object inside of the mason jar.
2. Fill mason jar to the brim with distilled water.
3. Add a teaspoon of glitter, we chose silver.
4. Stir glitter into the water and place lid on top of the mason jar. Make sure to add enough water so there are no air bubbles at the top.
5. If desired, apply Flex Glue Clear to the rim of the lid after water is added. This will ensure the lid is secure and will not leak.
6. Add ribbon around the lid of the jar and add jingle bells. When the snow globe is shaken, the jingle bells ring for that extra touch of holiday fun.