Article by The Flex Seal Family
1. Place letter on a flat surface.
2. Apply Flex Glue Clear evenly on the surface of the letter.
3. Place sticks in a horizontal fashion covering entire surface of the letter.
4. Layer the entire letter with sticks making sure the space is fully covered. (It doesn’t have to be perfectly even, the inconsistencies make it more unique and interesting.)
5. Allow Flex Glue Clear to dry for 24 hours.
6. Place letter with fully cured glue in a well ventilated and covered area.
7. Spray lightly with Flex Glue White. The letter does not need to be fully covered, some wood should remain free of Flex Seal to give it the frosty look of snow.
8. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
9. If desired, place a hook on the back for hanging.