For more sizes click here
FLEX GLUE Pro Cartridge
FLEX GLUE ™ is now available in white and clear!
FLEX GLUE ™ PRO FORMULA has even more instant grab! Formulated for the toughest jobs, our Pro formula is available in a caulk gun cartridge for easy use by professionals. Forms a super strong bond for masonry, wood, metal, ceramic and much, much more. Our waterproof formula can even be used underwater. Standard caulking gun required (not included).
• Remains flexible
• No run or drip during application
• Can be applied to overhead surfaces
• VOC compliant
• Mold and mildew resistant
• UV and weathering resistant
• Low odor adhesive
• Cures in 24-48 hours and reaches maximum strength in 7 days
FLEX GLUE™ can be used in a variety of adhesive and sealant applications. The most common uses for Flex Glue are listed below:
Common Flex Glue Applications:
- Household trim and molding
- Tile bonding and sealing
- Underwater repairs
- Bonding landscape blocks
- Paneling installation
- Sealing showers and baths
- Countertops & cabinets installation and repairs
- Bonding back splash to walls
- Window & door installation and sealing
- Masonry Sealant
- Installing wall stone
- Pool tile repairs
- Home exterior repairs
- Gutter sealant
- Adhere and repair house flashing and fascia
- Roofing applications and repairs
- HVAC sealing and repairs
- Marine & RV applications and repairs
- DIY projects
- Emergency adhesive and sealant repairs
- Industrial manufacturing applications
- General construction applications
- Some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing prior to use.
For more information about Flex Glue, please review our FAQs.
- Surface must be free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Remove cap and cut a large opening towards base of nozzle. Squeeze from bottom of the tube.
- Apply liberally to one side of the surface being bonded and apply firm pressure continuously for 10-30 seconds or longer for instant grab to take hold. In some applications, bracing may be required.
- FLEX GLUE™ cures in 24-48 hours and reaches maximum strength in 7 days.
- Replace cap to help prevent drying*
*After use extend a small bead from nozzle and screw cap tight. Bead will cure to form a plug. Remove plug and use again.
NOTE: Assemble or tool within 10 minutes of application.
USE ON: All types of metal, wood, foam, rubber, tile, ceramic, marble, porcelain, glass, granite, brick, concrete, stucco, plaster, stone, masonry, drywall, sheetrock, fiberglass, some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear gloves and safety glasses. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.