For more sizes click here
FLEX GLUE Pro Cartridge
FLEX GLUE ® is now available in white and clear!
FLEX GLUE ® PRO FORMULA has even more instant grab! Formulated for the toughest jobs, our Pro formula is available in a caulk gun cartridge for easy use by professionals. Forms a super-strong bond for masonry, wood, metal, ceramic and much, much more. Our waterproof formula can even be used underwater. Standard caulking gun required (not included).
• Remains flexible
• No run or drip during application
• Can be applied to overhead surfaces
• VOC compliant
• Mold and mildew resistant
• UV and weathering resistant
• Low odor adhesive
• Cures in 24-48 hours and reaches maximum strength in 7 days
FLEX GLUE® can be used in a variety of adhesive and sealant applications. The most common uses for Flex Glue are listed below:
Common Flex Glue® Applications:
- Household trim and molding
- Tile bonding and sealing
- Underwater repairs
- Bonding landscape blocks
- Paneling installation
- Sealing showers and baths
- Countertops & cabinets installation and repairs
- Bonding back splash to walls
- Window & door installation and sealing
- Masonry Sealant
- Installing wall stone
- Pool tile repairs
- Home exterior repairs
- Gutter sealant
- Adhere and repair house flashing and fascia
- Roofing applications and repairs
- HVAC sealing and repairs
- Marine & RV applications and repairs
- DIY projects
- Emergency adhesive and sealant repairs
- Industrial manufacturing applications
- General construction applications
- Some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing prior to use.
For more information about Flex Glue, please review our FAQs.
- Surface must be free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Remove cap and cut a large opening towards base of nozzle. Squeeze from bottom of the tube.
- Apply liberally to one side of the surface being bonded and apply firm pressure continuously for 10-30 seconds or longer for instant grab to take hold. In some applications, bracing may be required.
- Flex Glue® cures in 24-48 hours and reaches maximum strength in 7 days.
- Replace cap to help prevent drying*
*After use extend a small bead from nozzle and screw cap tight. Bead will cure to form a plug. Remove plug and use again.
NOTE: Assemble or tool within 10 minutes of application.
USE ON: All types of metal, wood, foam, rubber, tile, ceramic, marble, porcelain, glass, granite, brick, concrete, stucco, plaster, stone, masonry, drywall, sheetrock, fiberglass, some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear gloves and safety glasses. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
New Flex Glue Clear Commercial
Original Flex Glue Commercial