For more sizes click here
FLEX GLUE – 10oz Pro
From the makers of Flex Seal®
- FLEX GLUE ™ is an easy to use, super strong, rubberized, waterproof adhesive that instantly bonds, seals and repairs virtually everything!
- FLEX GLUE’s super thick adhesive clings to the surface and can be used on dry or wet surfaces… EVEN UNDERWATER!
- FLEX GLUE’s amazing INSTANT GRAB holds objects in place and in most cases, eliminates the need for braces.
- FLEX GLUE ™ PRO FORMULA has EVEN MORE INSTANT GRAB!
- FLEX GLUE ™ is mildew and UV resistant, paintable, solvent free, VOC compliant, low odor and will not shrink or crack!
- FLEX GLUE ™ won’t run or drip and can easily be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces!
FLEX GLUE ™ is a powerful adhesive that can bond, seal, and repair virtually everything! FLEX GLUE™ is an easy to use, super strong, rubberized, waterproof adhesive with INSTANT GRAB. INSTANT GRAB works like a magnet, locks into place and holds on tight. It can be applied to wet or dry surfaces, even underwater! FLEX GLUE ™ is mildew and UV resistant. It can be applied to vertical or overhead surfaces, and it’s even paintable. FLEX GLUE™ cures in 24-48 hours and reaches maximum strength in 7 days. No need for screws or nails, it’s perfect for all types of repairs! Now any project big or small, you can do them all!
FLEX GLUE ™ PRO FORMULA has EVEN MORE INSTANT GRAB! Formulated for heavier materials, FLEX GLUE™ PRO FORMULA has more FLEX GLUE ™ with a dispensing method to make the big jobs easier. Standard caulking gun required (not included).
Excellent For: Home & garden, automotive & marine, boats, RV’s, trailers, maintenance Repairs, construction, plumbing & electrical, DIY projects & hobbies & so much more.
FLEX GLUE™ can be used in a variety of adhesive and sealant applications. The most common uses for Flex Glue are listed below:
Common Flex Glue Applications:
- Household trim and molding
- Tile bonding and sealing
- Underwater repairs
- Bonding landscape blocks
- Paneling installation
- Sealing showers and baths
- Countertops & cabinets installation and repairs
- Bonding back splash to walls
- Window & door installation and sealing
- Masonry Sealant
- Installing wall stone
- Pool tile repairs
- Home exterior repairs
- Gutter sealant
- Adhere and repair house flashing and fascia
- Roofing applications and repairs
- HVAC sealing and repairs
- Marine & RV applications and repairs
- DIY projects
- Emergency adhesive and sealant repairs
- Industrial manufacturing applications
- General construction applications
- Some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing prior to use.
For more information about Flex Glue, please review our FAQs.
- Surface must be free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Remove cap and cut a large opening towards base of nozzle. Squeeze from bottom of the tube.
- Apply liberally to one side of the surface being bonded and apply firm pressure continuously for 10-30 seconds or longer for instant grab to take hold. In some applications, bracing may be required.
- FLEX GLUE™ cures in 24-48 hours and reaches maximum strength in 7 days.
- Replace cap to help prevent drying*
*After use extend a small bead from nozzle and screw cap tight. Bead will cure to form a plug. Remove plug and use again.
NOTE: Assemble or tool within 10 minutes of application.
USE ON: All types of metal, wood, foam, rubber, tile, ceramic, marble, porcelain, glass, granite, brick, concrete, stucco, plaster, stone, masonry, drywall, sheetrock, fiberglass, some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear gloves and safety glasses. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.