Includes Flex Seal Mini, Flex Glue Mini and Flex Tape Minis.
Flex Mini Gift Pack
- Flex Glue Uses
- Flex Tape Uses
- Flex Seal Uses
- Flex Glue Directions
- Flex Tape Directions
- Flex Seal Directions
Now Flex Minis are available in a convenient gift pack. Compact, light and portable, our Mini Gift pack includes:
• 1 Flex Glue, White, .75 oz
• 1 Flex Seal Spray, Black, 2 oz
• 2 Flex Tape Squares, Black, 3 in x 4 in
You get all of this for the low price of $14.99 – that’s a savings of over 16%. Keep one on hand in case of emergencies, or buy one as a gift. Our convenient size means you can easily store and carry Flex Seal Products, wherever you need them.
Flex Glue Uses
Flex Glue™ can be used on dry or wet surfaces… and even underwater!
Our strong instant grab adhesive that works like a magnet, locks into place and holds on tight. Our lightweight, portable and easy to use mini size is perfect for quick repairs on the go.
Flex Glue™ is paintable, solvent-free and remains flexible. It will not run or drip during application and can be applied to overhead surfaces. VOC compliant. Mold and mildew resistant. UV and weathering resistant. Low odor adhesive.
Common Flex Glue Applications:
- Household trim and molding
- Tile bonding and sealing
- Underwater repairs
- Bonding landscape blocks
- Paneling installation
- Sealing showers and baths
- Countertops & cabinets installation and repairs
- Bonding back splash to walls
- Window & door installation and sealing
- Masonry Sealant
- Installing wall stone
- Pool tile repairs
- Home exterior repairs
- Gutter sealant
- Adhere and repair house flashing and fascia
- Roofing applications and repairs
- HVAC sealing and repairs
- Marine & RV applications and repairs
- DIY projects
- Emergency adhesive and sealant repairs
- Industrial manufacturing applications
- General construction applications
- Some plastics & vinyl’s, composites, PVC, EPS, EPDM roofs and so much more!
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing prior to use.
Flex Tape Uses
Flex Tape® MINI has a triple-thick adhesive allowing it to virtually weld itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. The most common uses for Flex Tape MINI are listed below:
Common Flex Tape MINI Applications:
- Leaky roofs and ceilings
- Damaged gutters and down spouts
- Boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, and other outdoor equipment repairs
- Repairs for mobile homes, RVs and campers
- Leaky PVC and plumbing pipes
- Sprinkler system, pool, and spa leaks and repairs
- Patch and seal windows, doors, walls, seams, and vents
- Repair air ducts and HVAC systems
- DIY projects
- Dry wall
- EPDM roofs
- Some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
Flex Seal Uses
Flex Seal® MINI has many advantageous applications and uses, that when applied correctly, can last for many years. The most common uses for Flex Seal are listed below:
Common Flex Seal Applications:
- Fix leaky roofs, gutters, and downspouts
- Repair RV’S, campers, and mobile homes
- Repair skylights
- Vent Pipes
- For roof drip edges and flashings
- Leaky or broken hose and PVC pipe repairs
- To seal or repair windowsills
- For A/C drip pans, portable A/C units, duct work, and chimneys
- On boats and other personal watercrafts
- For bird baths, ponds, and fountains
- Flat, metal, rubberized and granulated roof repairs and leaks
- Foundations, gravel stops, asphalt shingles, and overlapped seams
- And, much more!
- Dry wall
- Some vinyls and so much more!
*Flex Seal may not be compatible with all plastics, vinyls, or rubbers.
Flex Glue Directions
FLEX GLUE™ MINI
- Surface must be free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Remove cap, peel or puncture foil cover. Squeeze from bottom of the tube.
- Apply liberally to one side of the surface being bonded and apply firm pressure continuously for a minimum of 10-30 seconds for instant grab to take hold. In some applications, bracing may be required.
- If needed, you may reposition object within 10 minutes of application.
- Allow 24-48 hours for curing. Will reach maximum strength in 7 days.
- Replace cap to help prevent drying. Store in a cool, dry place.
After use, squeeze a small bead from the opening to form a plug. Simply cut the plug when you want to reuse.
WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear gloves and safety glasses. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Flex Tape Directions
- CUT. If cutting is necessary, leave backing on tape and cut to desired dimension. Make sure to use high a quality utility knife with disposable blades or a razor blade when cutting.
- PEEL. Remove the backing from the tape.
- STICK. Apply tape to a clean surface and press down firmly.
- SEAL. Using your fingers, plastic squeegee or roller, press down firmly and remove any air pockets.
*In some situations, Flex Tape MINI is a temporary, emergency repair and is not meant to be a permanent fix.
**Flex Tape may not bond to all hoses.
- For maximum adhesion on porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
- Flex Tape’s bond will increase with time and pressure. Continued firm pressure will help increase adhesion.
- Once fully bonded, Flex Tape cannot be repositioned.
- Flex Tape adhesives may resist bonding to some plasticized or waterproof materials, siliconized, greasy, oily, dirty, or porous surfaces.
- Certain fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, synthetics, cotton and some other materials may need up to 24 hours to reach maximum hold.
For more information about Flex Tape Minis, please review our FAQs.
Flex Seal Directions
- Read entire can. Wear face and eye protection, protective gloves, and clothing.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, and dirt.
- Shake well.
- Spray 8” to 12” from surface, using an even, sweeping motion.
- Apply multiple, even coats until ALL cracks and holes have been filled.
- IMPORTANT: Allow 24 to 48 hours to dry before applying another coat.
- Let it dry completely. (It usually takes up to 24 to 48 hours to fully cure.)
*Use Flex Seal MINI ONLY in a well-ventilated area. When using inside, prevent vapor build-up by opening doors and windows.
**Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
***Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition.
- Spray a larger area than area where the leak is and feather the edges.
- For best results, apply multiple coats rather than one thick coat and use at can temperatures above 60ºF.
- Make sure Flex Seal MINI has filled ALL cracks and holes and is FULLY CURED before testing product.
- If light can pass through, apply additional coats.
For more information about Flex Seal Minis, please review our FAQs.