It’s liquid rubber in a can. Brush, roll, dip or pour.
FLEX SEAL LIQUID
FLEX SEAL LIQUID ® is liquid rubber, in a can! Unlike traditional paints, Flex Seal Liquid starts out as a thick liquid, that can seep into cracks and holes to form a waterproof, weatherproof seal. Easy to use, just brush, roll dip or pour to stop leaks fast.
- Forms a durable, breathable, weatherproof, non-slip barrier
- Resistant to rain, snow, sun, wind, hail, air, moisture, UV degradation, extreme temperatures and natural weathering
- Blocks out air, water, and moisture
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Mildew and chemical resistant
- Safe around plants and animals*
*When Flex Seal Liquid is in a fully cured and dried state.
“It’s like a handyman…in a can!” – Phil Swift
FLEX SEAL LIQUID® can be used for a variety of coating and sealant applications. The most common uses for our Flex Seal Liquid are listed below:
Common Flex Seal Liquid Applications:
- Roof and gutter repairs
- Ponds and bird bath assembly and repairs
- Basements and foundations
- Tools and sporting equipment upgrades and repairs
- Cars, trucks and vans
- RV repairs
- Campers and trailers
- Boats and watersports equipment
- DIY projects, crafting, and hobbies
- Natural stones
- Hypalon polyurethanes
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing on a small area prior to use.
- Protective clothing is recommended prior to starting any projects.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Increase adhesion by etching surface with sand paper.
- You can either brush, roll, dip or pour Flex Seal Liquid directly onto surface.
- Allow each coat to dry completely (24 to 48 hours) before adding additional coats.
- Flex Seal Liquid fully cures in 48 hours.
Tips for Brushing/Rolling Applications
- Brush or roll Flex Seal Liquid using an even sweeping motion.
- Apply several even coats until the surface has been completely covered and ALL cracks and holes have been filled.
- Always brush or roll over a larger area than just where the leak occurred.
Tips for Dipping Applications
- Dip object into Flex Seal Liquid, making a slight swirling motion.
- Once you feel the surface has been fully coated, remove and let any excess liquid drip back into the can.
- Hang or clip object in the same vertical position as it came out of the can and let dry.
- Once fully cured, you will have a super strong, no slip, rubberized coating on the surface.
Tips for Pouring Applications
- Pour Flex Seal Liquid directly on the surface, allowing gravity to take the liquid into cracks, holes, and/or other hard-to-reach areas.
- Continue to pour until the surface has been covered and all cracks and/or holes have been filled completely.
- When pouring Flex Seal Liquid into an area of depth greater than ¼ inch, allow each ¼ inch layer to cure completely before pouring the next layer.
- Allow at least 48 hours for liquid to fully cure.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Gloves and safety glasses are recommended. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For more information about Flex Seal Liquid, please review our FAQs.