Flex Seal Spray
FLEX SEAL® has many advantageous applications and uses, that when applied correctly, can last for many years. The most common uses for Flex Seal are listed below:
Common Flex Seal Applications:
- Fix leaky roofs, gutters, and downspouts
- Repair RV’S, campers, and mobile homes
- Repair skylights
- Vent Pipes
- For roof drip edges and flashings
- Leaky or broken hose and PVC pipe repairs
- To seal or repair windowsills
- For A/C drip pans, portable A/C units, duct work, and chimneys
- On boats and other personal watercrafts
- For bird baths, ponds, and fountains
- Flat, metal, rubberized and granulated roof repairs and leaks
- Foundations, gravel stops, asphalt shingles, and overlapped seams
- And, much more!
- Dry wall
- Some vinyls and so much more!
*Flex Seal may not be compatible with all plastics, vinyls, or rubbers.
- Read entire can. Wear face and eye protection, protective gloves, and clothing.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, and dirt.
- Shake well.
- Spray 8” to 12” from surface, using an even, sweeping motion.
- Apply multiple, even coats until ALL cracks and holes have been filled.
- IMPORTANT: Allow 24 to 48 hours to dry before applying another coat.
- Let it dry completely. (It usually takes up to 24 to 48 hours to fully cure.)
*Use Flex Seal ONLY in a well-ventilated area. When using inside, prevent vapor build-up by opening doors and windows.
**Ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
***Do not use near heat, sparks, pilot lights or other sources of ignition.
- Spray a larger area than area where the leak is and feather the edges.
- For best results, apply multiple coats rather than one thick coat and use at can temperatures above 60ºF.
- Make sure Flex Seal has filled ALL cracks and holes and is FULLY CURED before testing product.
- If light can pass through, apply additional coats.
For more information about Flex Seal, please review our FAQs.