READ ENTIRE DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USE!
DIRECTIONS: Protective clothing & eyewear are recommended. Do not shake or stir product. Surface must be free of grease, oil & dirt. Remove silica gel packet and slowly lift protective foil from the surface. Do not discard foil or silica gel packet!
• Using putty knife, trowel or similar tool, remove an even layer from the top surface.
• Do not scoop deeply into the tub as this may create air pockets.
• Apply a generous amount to the surface using a smooth motion.
• Etching the surface will increase adhesion.
• Sanding is not recommended, instead smooth to desired finish or add designs to create unique artistic textures.
• Always make sure all cracks & holes have been completely ﬁlled & cured before testing.
DRY TIME: FLEX PASTE begins to cure once exposed to air, moisture & humidity and will skin in 15 to 30 minutes. Allow each coat to dry before applying additional coats. FLEX PASTE cures in 24 to 48 hours and gets stronger over time.
CLEAN UP: Use a cloth with mineral spirits or acetone to clean your tools and work area. Do not use water.
PRESERVING FLEX PASTE: After each use, press the foil onto the center of the remaining material and continue pressing outward so the foil remains in contact with the material. As foil reaches the edge of the tub, press around the inside perimeter, keeping the excess foil up. Replace silica gel packet and secure the lid tightly. Before reuse, remove any dried material that may have formed on the inside perimeter of the tub or on the surface. Store in a humidity-controlled environment.