From the makers of Flex Seal®
Flex Shot® – the revolutionary super thick rubber sealant that caulks, bonds and seals virtually everything. Available in Almond, Black, Clear and White. Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Shot®!
Flex Shot® is so easy to use – giving you a perfect bead every time. And because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes, stopping the toughest leaks instantly! Forget about those bulky caulking guns. Flex Shot® is the neat and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. Flex Shot® comes out nice and thick, clings to any surface, then turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible! Unlike regular caulks that dry out, shrink and crack, Flex Shot® expands and contracts making everything completely waterproof. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time!
Features and Benefits
- Caulks, Bonds And Seals Virtually Everything!
- No Need For A Caulking Gun!
- No Running, No Dripping, No Mess!
- Gives You A Perfect Bead, Every Time!
- Expands And Contracts!
- Fills In Huge Cracks And Holes!
- Great For Crafts And Decorative Items!
- No Waste – Use It Again And Again!
- So Easy To Use – Anyone Can Do It!
1. Make sure the surface is clean and dry.
2. Use in a well-ventilated area.
3. Hold can at an angle and push on the nozzle to expel product.
4. Remove excess with a dry paper towel.
5. Tacky coating forms in about 20 minutes.
6. Become a rubbery solid after 24 hours.
Q: How do I use Flex Shot®?
A: Flex Shot® is so easy to use! Just follow these simple steps:
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and oil.
- Hold can at a 45-degree angle, push against the nozzle and apply directly to the area to be treated. For a perfect bead, apply in a steady, even motion. Adjust your speed to control the thickness of the bead.
- If further tooling is required, complete within 5 minutes. Remove excess sealant immediately with a dry paper towel.
- After using, extend a small amount of material beyond the end of the nozzle. This will cure and form a seal for the remaining material. Pull out this cured plug when you are ready to use again.
Q: How long does it take for Flex Shot® to dry?
A: Flex Shot™ dries much faster than many other caulks and sealants. Flex Shot® forms a tack- free skin in 20 minutes. Length of full cure time depends upon factors such as; temperature and humidity. It will become rubbery solid in about 24 hours.
Q: Can I smooth and/or work with Flex Shot® once it has been applied?
A: Yes, you can smooth Flex Shot® out with your finger and work with the product as desired! However, if you want to make any adjustments to the product, try to make these adjustments immediately after the product is applied, before it starts to dry. Remove any excess Flex Shot® immediately, with a dry paper towel.
Q: Am I able to use the same can of Flex Shot® over and over?
A: Yes! You can use the same can over and over again. Just make sure you leave a small bead (approximately 1/8”) sticking out of the top of the nozzle. Once it dries you can pull out the bead of dried product and use Flex Shot® again and again. Remember it is best to store your Flex Shot® in a cool dry place.
Q: What materials will Flex Shot® adhere to?
A: Flex Shot® will adhere to most any surface, such as: porcelain, tile, metal, glass, fiberglass, wood, granite, stone, marble, fabric, upholstery, paper……. and just about any other surface that’s free of grease and oil.
Q: Do I need a caulking gun to apply Flex Shot®?
A: No! Throw away your caulking gun – you won’t need it anymore! Our specially designed container delivers a reusable single step application process. A caulking gun is therefore not required.
Q: Can I apply Flex Shot® to a wet surface?
A: It’s best to apply Flex Shot® to a clean, dry surface; however, Flex Shot® can be applied to a wet surface but not in standing water.
Q: Can I use Flex Shot® in an enclosed space?
A: Yes, but it is recommended that Flex Shot® be used in a well-ventilated area.
Q: Will Flex Shot® fade, dry, crack, yellow or deteriorate because of contact with household cleaners?
A: No. Flex Shot® will not fade, dry, crack, yellow or deteriorate due to contact with household cleaners.
Q: How long does Flex Shot® last?
A: Flex Shot® will last up to 30 years and will not fade, dry, crack, yellow or deteriorate.
Q: How many linear feet can I get out of one jumbo can of Flex Shot®?
A: Flex Shot® will cover up to 50 linear feet, depending on the thickness of the bead.
Q: Can Flex Shot® withstand extreme heat and extreme cold?
A: Yes, Flex Shot® can withstand extreme temperatures, ranging from -76°F to 350°F.
Q: Can I use Flex Shot® on a container that holds water for drinking?
A: Flex Shot® has not been tested for use on potable water systems.
Q: Can I use Flex Shot® to fix tires or other areas with extreme pressure?
A: Flex Shot® is not recommended for use in extreme pressure.
Q: What colors does Flex Shot® come in?
A: Flex Shot® comes in clear, white, almond and black.
Q: Can I paint over Flex Shot®?
A: Flex Shot® comes in multiple colors to match almost any décor: white, almond and black. And then there’s always clear, which goes with anything and everything! We do not recommend painting over Flex Shot®.
Q: Is Flex Shot® mildew resistant?
A: Yes! The white and almond Flex Shot® contain a mildew fungicide, which will help to prevent mildew growth.
Q: Can I use Flex Shot® to fill a really large hole?
A: Yes, just follow these simple instructions:
- Try to apply Flex Shot® to the side of the hole that comes into direct contact with water (for example, if sealing a hole on a bucket of water, apply on the interior side of the bucket).
Flex Shot® 2. Place a backing (such as heavy paper or wire mesh) over the hole to be filled.
3. Fill the hole and the area surrounding the hole with Flex Shot®.
4. Once Flex Shot® is dry, the hole will be sealed.
Q: Are the extension tubes reusable?
A: Yes, extension tubes are reusable. After using Flex Shot® with the extension tube, you can leave the extension tube affixed to the can of Flex Shot® and dispense just enough product to leave a 1/8” bead sticking out of the extension tube. The 1/8” bead will keep the remaining product in the can from drying out. Simply pull out the dry 1/8” bead prior to using Flex Shot®.
Q: Can the extension tubes be cut to adjust the thickness of the bead?
A: Yes, the extension tubes can be cut to any size in order to produce the desired bead thickness.
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
A: Normal processing and handling time is 2 to 4 weeks.
Q: How do I remove the extension tube that’s attached to my can of Flex Shot®?
A: The extension tube screws on to the top of the Flex Shot® can and is removed by unscrewing it in a counter clockwise direction. Do NOT attempt to remove the extension tube by pulling or yanking it off.
Q: Why is there a black rubber plug on the bottom of my can of Flex Shot® and what does it do?
A: The can of Flex Shot® is pressurized and the rubber plug on the bottom of the can is there to maintain the can’s pressure. Do NOT remove the rubber plug – this will eliminate the can’s pressure which will result in the product not dispensing properly.