The easy way to caulk, bond, repair, and stop leaks – all without a caulk gun.
Flex Shot ® is the revolutionary super thick, rubber sealant to caulk, bond and seal virtually everything. Because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes and stop tough leaks instantly. Flex Shot comes out nice and thick and will cling to any surface. Then it turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time.
- Caulks, bonds and seals virtually everything
- No caulking gun is required
- No running, dripping, or mess
- Formula expands and contracts
- Completely waterproof
- Dries faster than many other caulks and sealants
- Will NOT shrink or crack
- Can be used again and again, so there’s no waste
- Easy to use
- Available in Almond, Black, Clear and White
- Mildew resistant (white and almond colors)
- Can withstand temperatures from -76°F to 350°F
“Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Shot!” – Phil Swift
Forget about those caulking guns! Flex Shot® is the easy and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. The most common uses for Flex Shot are listed below:
Common Flex Shot Applications:
- Bathroom showers, bathtubs, and toilet repairs
- Seal kitchen and bathroom sinks and faucets
- Replace worn out or missing tile caulking
- Fill large and small holes that cause leaks
- Seal and repair window and doorsills
- Great for crafts and decorative items
- AND just about any other surface that’s free of grease and oil
For more information about Flex Shot, please review our FAQs.
- Make sure all surfaces is clean, dry, and free from dirt, grease, and oil.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Hold can at a 45-degree angle, push on the nozzle and apply directly to the area being treated.
- Remove excess product with a dry paper towel.
- Tacky coating forms in about 20 minutes and will be dry to the touch.
- Flex Shot will be fully cured in 24 to 48 hours (depending on temperature and humidity).
- For a perfect bead, apply in a steady, even motion. Adjust your speed to control the thickness of the bead.
- You can smooth Flex Shot out with your finger and work with the product as desired. If needed, make any adjustments immediately after the product is applied, before it starts to dry.
- To repair a large hole, apply Flex Shot to the side of the hole that comes into direct contact with water.