- CUT. If cutting is necessary, leave backing on tape and cut to desired dimension. Make sure to use high a quality utility knife with disposable blades or a razor blade when cutting.
- PEEL. Remove the backing from the tape.
- STICK. Apply tape to a clean surface and press down firmly.
- SEAL. Using your fingers, plastic squeegee or roller, press down firmly and remove any air pockets.
*In some situations, Flex Tape MINI is a temporary, emergency repair and is not meant to be a permanent fix.
**Flex Tape may not bond to all hoses.
- For maximum adhesion on porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
- Flex Tape’s bond will increase with time and pressure. Continued firm pressure will help increase adhesion.
- Once fully bonded, Flex Tape cannot be repositioned.
- Flex Tape adhesives may resist bonding to some plasticized or waterproof materials, siliconized, greasy, oily, dirty, or porous surfaces.
- Certain fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, synthetics, cotton and some other materials may need up to 24 hours to reach maximum hold.
For more information about Flex Tape Minis, please review our FAQs.