Super strong waterproof tape that instantly seals out water!
Flex Tape MINI
Flex Tape® Minis are lightweight, portable and so easy to use, with all of the bonding strength of original Flex Tape®. Be prepared and keep extra Flex Tape® Minis in your bag, backpack or car, to make quick on the spot repairs whenever you need. Perfect for home repairs, auto repairs, camping equipment, and much more. Imagine all the things you can do, with new Flex Tape® Minis.
- Includes two 3” x 4” squares
- Thick, flexible, rubberized adhesive
- Conforms to any shape or object
- Seals out water, air and moisture
- Great for patching holes, cracks, gaps, and tears
- Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry…even underwater
- Can withstand temperatures from -70ºF to 200ºF and extreme weather conditions
- Easily fits in your tool box or glove compartment
- UV resistant
- Environmentally friendly
MINI (Two) 3” x 4” squares
Black, Clear and White
Flex Tape® MINI has a triple-thick adhesive allowing it to virtually weld itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. The most common uses for Flex Tape MINI are listed below:
Common Flex Tape MINI Applications:
- Leaky roofs and ceilings
- Damaged gutters and down spouts
- Boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, and other outdoor equipment repairs
- Repairs for mobile homes, RVs and campers
- Leaky PVC and plumbing pipes
- Sprinkler system, pool, and spa leaks and repairs
- Patch and seal windows, doors, walls, seams, and vents
- Repair air ducts and HVAC systems
- DIY projects
- Dry wall
- EPDM roofs
- Some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
- CUT. If cutting is necessary, leave backing on tape and cut to desired dimension. Make sure to use high a quality utility knife with disposable blades or a razor blade when cutting.
- PEEL. Remove the backing from the tape.
- STICK. Apply tape to a clean surface and press down firmly.
- SEAL. Using your fingers, plastic squeegee or roller, press down firmly and remove any air pockets.
*In some situations, Flex Tape MINI is a temporary, emergency repair and is not meant to be a permanent fix.
**Flex Tape may not bond to all hoses.
- For maximum adhesion on porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
- Flex Tape’s bond will increase with time and pressure. Continued firm pressure will help increase adhesion.
- Once fully bonded, Flex Tape cannot be repositioned.
- Flex Tape adhesives may resist bonding to some plasticized or waterproof materials, siliconized, greasy, oily, dirty, or porous surfaces.
- Certain fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, synthetics, cotton and some other materials may need up to 24 hours to reach maximum hold.
For more information about Flex Tape Minis, please review our FAQs.