FLEX TAPE – LARGE – 4″ X 5′
From the makers of Flex Seal®
- FLEX TAPE® is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything
- FLEX TAPE® is specially formulated with a thick, flexible, rubberized backing that conforms to any shape or object
- FLEX TAPE® can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry, even underwater
- FLEX TAPE® instantly seals out water, air and moisture to create a super strong, flexible, watertight barrier
- FLEX TAPE® is extra wide (4”, 8” & 12”) to quickly cover large cracks, gaps and holes
- FLEX TAPE® is UV resistant, environmentally friendly, VOC-free and has a wide temperature range so it can be used in extreme weather conditions
PATCH large holes, cracks, gaps and tears!
BOND together almost any objects!
SEAL out water, air and moisture!
REPAIR virtually everything!
FLEX TAPE’s bond will increase with time and pressure.
FLEX TAPE® adhesives may resist bonding to plasticized materials, siliconized, greasy, oily, dirty or porous surfaces, waterproof or water-repellent materials. Certain fabrics such as canvas, nylon, polyester, synthetics, cotton and some other materials may need up to 24 hours to reach maximum hold.
EXCELLENT FOR: Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RVs & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC s creates a super strong, waterproof seal, DIY projects and so much more!
USE ON: PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
FLEX TAPE® has a triple-thick adhesive allowing it to virtually weld itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. The most common uses for Flex Tape are listed below:
Common Flex Tape Applications:
- Leaky roofs and ceilings
- Damaged gutters and down spouts
- Boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, and other outdoor equipment repairs
- Repairs for mobile homes, RVs and campers
- Leaky PVC and plumbing pipes
- Sprinkler system, pool, and spa leaks and repairs
- Patch and seal windows, doors, walls, seams, and vents
- Repair air ducts and HVAC systems
- DIY projects
- And much more!
- Dry wall
- EPDM roofs
- Some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
For more information about Flex Tape, please review our FAQs.
<span style=”font-size: 11pt;”>So Easy To Use! <strong>Just Cut, Peel, Stick & Seal!</strong> </span>
<span style=”font-size: 11pt;”><strong>CUT: </strong>Leave backing on tape and cut to desired dimension.Use high a quality utility knife with disposable blades or razor blade when cutting. </span>
<span style=”font-size: 11pt;”><strong>PEEL: </strong>Remove backing and apply to a clean surface. </span>
<span style=”font-size: 11pt;”><strong>STICK: </strong>Press down firmly on a clean surface and allow FLEX TAPE™ to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, FLEX TAPE™ cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time. </span>
<span style=”font-size: 11pt;”><strong>SEAL: </strong>FLEX TAPE™ creates a super strong, waterproof seal.</span>
<span style=”font-size: 11pt;”><strong>EXCELLENT FOR: </strong>Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RV’S & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC systems, DIY projects and so much more!</span>