FLEX SEAL LIQUID – GALLON
From the makers of Flex Seal ®
FLEX SEAL ® LIQUID is liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it on, roll it on, dip it or pour it anywhere you need it!
New Flex Seal Liquid is actually liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it, roll it, dip it or pour it anywhere you need a watertight, flexible rubberized coating. New Flex Seal Liquid blocks out air, water and moisture, prevents rust and corrosion, is mildew and chemical resistant, non-hazardous, non-flammable and safe around plants and animals. New Flex Seal Liquid is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and stops leaks fast! It’s perfect for:
Roof’s & Gutters, Ponds & Bird Baths, Basements & Foundations, Tools & Sporting Equipment , Cars, Trucks & Vans, RV’s, Camper’s & Trailers, Boats & Watersports, Projects & Hobbies, And so much more…
Features and Benefits
- Brush on, Roll on, Dip or Pour
- Non Hazardous & Non Toxic
- Safe for Plants & Animals
- Non Flammable & UV Resistant
- Goes On Smooth & Covers Fast
- Seals Out Water, Air & Moisture
- Mildew and Chemical Resistant
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Stops Noise & Vibrations
FLEX SEAL LIQUID® can be used for a variety of coating and sealant applications. The most common uses for our Flex Seal Liquid are listed below:
Common Flex Seal Liquid Applications:
- Roof and gutter repairs
- Ponds and bird bath assembly and repairs
- Basements and foundations
- Tools and sporting equipment upgrades and repairs
- Cars, trucks and vans
- RV repairs
- Campers and trailers
- Boats and watersports equipment
- DIY projects, crafting, and hobbies
- Natural stones
- Hypalon polyurethanes
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing on a small area prior to use.
- Protective clothing is recommended prior to starting any projects.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Increase adhesion by etching surface with sand paper.
- You can either brush, roll, dip or pour Flex Seal Liquid directly onto surface.
- Allow each coat to dry completely (24 to 48 hours) before adding additional coats.
- Flex Seal Liquid fully cures in 48 hours.
Tips for Brushing/Rolling Applications
- Brush or roll Flex Seal Liquid using an even sweeping motion.
- Apply several even coats until the surface has been completely covered and ALL cracks and holes have been filled.
- Always brush or roll over a larger area than just where the leak occurred.
Tips for Dipping Applications
- Dip object into Flex Seal Liquid, making a slight swirling motion.
- Once you feel the surface has been fully coated, remove and let any excess liquid drip back into the can.
- Hang or clip object in the same vertical position as it came out of the can and let dry.
- Once fully cured, you will have a super strong, no slip, rubberized coating on the surface.
Tips for Pouring Applications
- Pour Flex Seal Liquid directly on the surface, allowing gravity to take the liquid into cracks, holes, and/or other hard-to-reach areas.
- Continue to pour until the surface has been covered and all cracks and/or holes have been filled completely.
- When pouring Flex Seal Liquid into an area of depth greater than ¼ inch, allow each ¼ inch layer to cure completely before pouring the next layer.
- Allow at least 48 hours for liquid to fully cure.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Gloves and safety glasses are recommended. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For more information about Flex Seal Liquid, please review our FAQs.
Phil Makes a Boat Out of Screen & Flex Seal Liquid