FLEX SEAL LIQUID – PINT
From the makers of Flex Seal®
FLEX SEAL ® LIQUID is liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it on, roll it on, dip it or pour it anywhere you need it!
New Flex Seal Liquid is actually liquid rubber in a can! Now you can brush it, roll it, dip it or pour it anywhere you need a watertight, flexible rubberized coating. New Flex Seal Liquid blocks out air, water and moisture, prevents rust and corrosion, is mildew and chemical resistant, non-hazardous, non-flammable and safe around plants and animals. New Flex Seal Liquid is the easy way to coat, seal, protect and stops leaks fast! It’s perfect for:
Roof’s & Gutters, Ponds & Bird Baths, Basements & Foundations, Tools & Sporting Equipment , Cars, Trucks & Vans, RV’s, Camper’s & Trailers, Boats & Watersports, Projects & Hobbies, And so much more…
Features and Benefits
- Brush on, Roll on, Dip or Pour
- Non Hazardous & Non Toxic
- Safe for Plants & Animals
- Non Flammable & UV Resistant
- Goes On Smooth & Covers Fast
- Seals Out Water, Air & Moisture
- Mildew and Chemical Resistant
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Stops Noise & Vibrations
FLEX SEAL LIQUID® can be used for a variety of coating and sealant applications. The most common uses for our Flex Seal Liquid are listed below:
Common Flex Seal Liquid Applications:
- Roof and gutter repairs
- Ponds and bird bath assembly and repairs
- Basements and foundations
- Tools and sporting equipment upgrades and repairs
- Cars, trucks and vans
- RV repairs
- Campers and trailers
- Boats and watersports equipment
- DIY projects, crafting, and hobbies
- Natural stones
- Hypalon polyurethanes
*Additional applications and substrates exist beyond this list. We recommend testing on a small area prior to use.
For more information about Flex Seal Liquid, please review our FAQs.
1. Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of grease, oil and dirt.
2. Increase adhesion by etching surface with sand paper.
3. You can either brush, roll, dip or pour directly onto surface.
4. Make sure to coat entire surface until all cracks and holes are completely filled.
5. Apply additional coats as needed to increase thickness and to fill larger holes.
6. Allow each coat to dry completely before adding additional coats.
7. Allow 24 to 48 hours or more to dry.